The ramblings, rants, and observations of an Orthodox Reactionary. Feel free to look around!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

WARNING: STRESS AHEAD

So, I changed my major yesterday to History. It's about friggin' time, if you ask me.

Anyways, Dr. Wineland and I figgered out that I would need 46 credit hours to graduate with a B/A in History. If I play my cards right, I can get out in 3 semesters.

And take a maymester class.
And testing out of another class (U.S. History II)
And take a summer class.
And take three classes(Philosophy, World Geography, and American Government) elsewhere because while they are required, they are not available here in the next three semesters.

*sigh*

Man, not looking forward to it.

Oh, and I'm looking for a job this summer, too.

*HEADDESK*

--------------------------------------
+++AWESOME QUOTE+++
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I attack."-General Foch's telegraph to French High Command, the First Battle of the Marne

No comments: